Study and Work in Australia

Dreaming of Study and Work in Australia?

We provide free advice, friendly and prompt service and expert advice.

Emigrating to Australia advice and help available at

We have offices around the world, and help all students and workers come to Australia.

Contact us now to find out the fantastic opportunities and experiences ahead of you in Australia.

– Study –

Study and Work in Australia

We only work with Government accredited schools and colleges and will provide you with a range of study options to suit your needs. These include English, University and Business and Hospitality courses.

– Work –

Study and Work in Australia 2

At Study Work Australia, We’ve got lots of relationships with bars, restaurants, farms and other employers across Australia. Our team provides assistance with looking for work, preparing your CV and interview training. All absolutely free!

– Visa –

Study and Work in Austalia 3

We provide visa assistance and can help you arrange your visa. There are many visa options from working holidays, to student visa, skilled visas and business visas – so contact us and we will help you find the right visa for you.

Why Australia?

If you want to Study and Work in Australia you have many great reasons to. Australia is a naturally beautiful country, with a very strong economy and a strong world renowned education system.

If you need a visa for Australia, it's always difficult predicting how long it will take to obtain. An Australian visa tracker website will let you compare your visa timeline with other members who have gone through the migration process.

Working in Australia

The Australian Economy is very strong and we have a number of highly successful industries. There are skills shortages in many areas from IT to Engineering, Cooking and business.

One of the biggest advantages of working in Australia is that it is regulated and with such low unemployment there are lots of opportunities.

Study and Work Australia

If you choose to study and work in Australia for an extended period, you may also consider the option of permanent residency. This is where you will study for your course and then apply to stay in Australia to work and maybe stay forever. Contact us to explore your options.

Moving to Perth Australia

Holiday & Work

Thinking of a working holiday? If you are 18 – 30 years old you can apply for a working holiday visa that allows you to travel, study and work in Australia for 12 months. This applies to some countries only, so contact us at and we’ll let you know your options.

Moving to Adelaide Australia